The classic instrument for ear and eye
The barrel organ ’26’, built in Göttingen, is recognized by both connoisseurs and lay-people as being reminiscent of a typical street barrel organ from the old Prussian world metropolis. This is due not only to its lively and cheerful sound but also to its classically compact form.
At the same time, due to the use of our modern control system ‘Mikrobox 2000’ and of our routinely installed melody register, it is unequivocally superior to comparable barrel organs.
- 1 melody register >Magic Flute 8′<
- 1 melody register >Violin 4′< – switchable
or alternatively >Holzgedackt 8′< – switchable
- 1 accompaniment register >Bourdun<
a total of 44 pipes
- Storage- and control system with inbuilt
synchronous device and orchestra control
- Selection keyboard with storage space for
more than 1000 melodies.
- Display screen (for songs by name,
operative functions etc.)
- Central control panel for all functions
(choice of song and registers, inventory of songs, continual playing, pauses and many more).
Dimensions (base measurements): width 52 cm – depth 37 cm – height 70 cm